(May 1 ~ Jun 30)
(Jul. 1 ~ Jul. 31)
|ICEC Presenter||USD 400||USD 450||USD 500|
|USD 200||USD 250||USD 300|
|Student||USD 100||USD125||USD 150|
|USD 100||USD125||USD 150|
|Student||USD 50||USD 75||USD 100|
|One Day Pass||Non-Member||USD 100||USD 150|
|KIISS Member||USD 50||USD 100|
|Social Program||Welcome Reception||USD 50|
|Gala Dinner||USD 50|
<국내 참가자 등록비>
(5/1 ~ 6/30)
(7/1 ~ 31)
|ICEC 발표자||₩ 400,000||₩ 450,000||₩ 500,000|
|일반등록||비회원||일반||₩ 200,000||₩ 250,000||₩ 300,000|
|학생||₩ 100,000||₩ 125,000||₩ 150,000|
|일반||₩ 100,000||₩ 125,000||₩ 150,000|
|학생||₩ 50,000||₩ 75,000||₩ 100,000|
|일일등록||비회원||₩ 100,000||₩ 150,000|
|KIISS Member||₩ 50,000||₩ 100,000|
|사교행사||웰컴 리셉션||₩ 50,000|
- Students are requested to submit a valid student ID to verify their status with the Secretariat.
- Accompanying Person fee is applicable to family members of participants only. Accompanying persons are entitled to access Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner.
- Group registration (min. 10 pax) receives 10% discount.
- One Day Pass & KIISS Members’ registration is not entitled to Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner. To attend Welcome Reception and/or Gala Dinner, you must purchase the ticket separately.
- To be published in the ICEC 2016 Conference Proceedings, at least one author for each paper must register by June 30, 2016.
One Day Pass
|– Entrance to all ICEC presentations
– Entrance to all SCW presentations
– Entrance to all KIISS presentations
– Entrance to all tutorials
– Welcome Reception (Aug. 17)
– Gala Dinner (Aug.18)
– Coffee Break
– Name Badge
|– Entrance to all ICEC, SCW and KIISS presentations on selected day (either Aug. 17th, 18th or 19th)
– Coffee Break
– Name Badge
Methods of Payment
Your registration will be completed upon receipt of your full payment. Payment of fees should be made using one of the following methods:
* Credit Card
- Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, JCB
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
* Wire Transfer
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The sender’s name should be the registrant’s name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the secretariat marked with the registrant’s name that appears on the wire transfer slip.
- Please ensure that the registrant’s name is on the bank remittance receipt.
Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration. If you pay after the registration period, you will be required to pay the additional fee by wire transfer.
Account No. 1005-302-435235
Bank Name Korean: 우리은행
Beneficiary Korean: (주)엠씨아이코리아
* The above bank information is only for domestic participants. Overseas participants, please pay the registration fee to the credit card. If you are interested in overseas remittance, please contact the secretariat by email.
Registration Confirmation (Receipt)
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of full payment.
You may also download the receipt at “Registration Page” after signing into the online registration system.
Invitation Letter for Visa Application
Registrants who need an invitation letter, please contact the Secretariat by email.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The Organizing Committee will refund the registration fee according to the following policy
Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail (ICEC2016@mcikorea.co.kr)
- All refunds will be made after the Conference for administrative reasons.
- All bank services charges and administrative fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Please refer to the following date for cancellation.
|By Jul. 31||30% of registration fee will be deducted from the refund.|
|From Aug. 1||Registration fee will not be refunded.|