The 18th International Conference on Electronic Commerce:
ICEC 2016 in conjunction with SmartConnected.World
Suwon, Korea, August 17-19, 2016
CALL FOR PAPER
We invite you to submit a paper to be considered for inclusion in the Program of the 18th International Conference on Electronic Commerce: ICEC 2016. Accepted papers will be presented on August 17-19, 2016. The detailed information will be available in due course through the conference website (www.icec.net/icec2016). ICEC 2016 is hosted by KIISS (Korea Intelligent Information System Society, President: Min Yong Kim) and ICEC (International Center for Electronic Commerce, icec.net), and held in conjunction with SmartConnected.World 2016. For further inquiries, please feel free to contact the Program Secretariat (email@example.com) or the Conference Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Theme: e-Commerce in Smart Connected World
The theme of the ICEC 2016 is “e-Commerce in Smart Connected World”. With the advent of IoT (Internet of Things) technologies, e-Commerce expands to deal with smart connected products and smart connected services. The emergence of smart connected products and services has been changing the way of doing business of incumbents and startups, their business models, and the commerce among them itself. Firms and their executives should be aware of the change and the impacts and prepare for the new business models and processes based on their products and services. The authors are asked to find ways to balance the technical aspects and managerial aspects of e-Commerce in utilizing this new trend and encouraged to cover some of the characteristics of the theme and analyze real businesses and technology cases.
|Paper Submission Deadline:||April 27, 2016|
|Paper Decision:||May 24, 2016|
|Camera-ready papers and abstracts:
Hotel Reservation Due:
Early Registration Due:
|June 15, 2016
June 15, 2016
June 30, 2016
Please submit your papers here (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icec2016). The online submission system is hosted by EasyChair Conference System. If you don’t have an EasyChair account, please create one and then log on to make your submission. The deadline for paper submission is April 27, 2016. Submissions must be original and must not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. Articles should be limited to 8 pages in length totally (including also abstract and references), and follow the ACM Proceeding guidelines for formatting (acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/).
The official ACM Proceedings format is available as a template in Word format (pubform_ICEC2016.docx). Please submit your manuscript in PDF format via the EasyChair system and set your email SPAM settings to allow emails from email@example.com. All accepted papers will be published in the ACM digital library within its International Conference Proceedings Series.
High quality papers from ICEC 2016 will be invited to be fast-tracked (at the authors’ prerogative) to:
– Electronic Commerce Research and Applications (SCI/SSCI) – An ICEC 2016 dedicated special issue on “Smart Connected World and e-Commerce”
– One or two papers, if relevant, will be invited to the special issue on “Smart Tourism” in Information & Management (Listed in SCI/SSCI) or to the special issue on “Smart Tourism” for Technological Forecasting & Social Change (Listed in SCI/SSCI)
– Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems (Listed in Korean Citation Index: KCI)
– Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems (Listed in KCI) – A special issue on “Smart Connected World”
– Journal of the Korea Service Management Society (Listed in KCI)
– Journal of Information Technology Applications and Management (Listed in KCI)
Please note that all the invited papers must be substantially revised, expanded, and rewritten so that they are significantly different from the conference paper on which it is based. The authors will be required to clarify the difference between the conference paper and their new submission.
|Conference Honorary Co-Chairs
– Toru Ishida, Kyoto University, Japan
– Norman Sadeh, CMU, USA
– Jae Kyu Lee, KAIST, Korea
– Federico Casalegno, MIT, USA
– Wooju Kim, Yonsei Univ., Korea
– Sohyeong Kim, Stanford Univ., USA
– Sung-Byung Yang, Ajou Univ., Korea
– Jung Seung Lee, Hoseo Univ., Korea
– Kyoung Jun Lee, Kyung Hee Univ., Korea
|– Christopher Han, SAP Design & Co-Innovation Center
– Yoon Joo Park, Seoultech Univ.
– Yoonok Jang, MoneyToday News
– Yuni Jeong, Yuni Gallery
– Jungho Jun, Benple Inc.
– Tae-Sung Kim, Chungbuk National Univ.
– Chulmo Koo, Kyung Hee Univ.
|– Sun Young Koong, Benple Inc.
– Dohee Kwon, Korea Tourism Univ.
– Arum Park, Kyung Hee Univ.
– Byounggu Choi, Kookmin Univ.
– Kyung-Shik Shin, Ewha Univ.
– Hyunchul Ahn, Kookmin Univ.
– Namgyu Kim, Kookmin Univ.
– Sang-Un Park, Kyonggi Univ.
|Program Committee Members (TBA)|
|– Jörn Altmann, Seoul National Univ.
– Youngsok Bang, Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong
– Younghoon Chang, BNU-HKBU United International College
– Yuanyuan Chen, National Univ. of Singapore
– Chitharanjan Chinnapaka, London Met Univ.
– Sunghun Chung, Univ. of Queensland
– Xianjun Geng, Univ. of Texas at Dallas
– Kim Huat Goh, Nanyang Technological Univ.
– Jahyun Goo, Florida Atlantic Univ.
– Kunsoo Han, McGill Univ.
– Fu-Shiung Hsieh, Chaoyang Univ. of Technology
– Kuo-Wei (David) Hsu, National Chengchi Univ.
– Mark Hoogendoorn, VU Univ. of Amsterdam
– Ke-Wei Huang, National Univ. of Singapore
– Keumseok Kang, Florida International Univ.
– Keongtae Kim, City Univ. of Hong Kong
– Yongsuk Kim, HKUST
– Byungwan Koh, Univ. of Calgary
– Khim Yong Koh, National Univ. of Singapore
– Juhee Kwon, City Univ. of Hong Kong
– Wai Lam, Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong
– Karl R. Lang, City Univ. of New York
– Chul Ho Lee, KAIST
– Gunwoong Lee, Nanyang Technological Univ.
|– Habin Lee, Brunel Univ. London
– Jung Lee, Hankuk Univ. of Foreign Studies
– Kyung Young Lee, Bishop’s Univ.
– One-Ki Lee, Univ. of Massachusetts, Boston
– Sanghee Lim, Johns Hopkins Univ.
– Fan Liu, Shandong Univ. of Science and Technology
– Dan Ma, Singapore Management Univ.
– Tatsuo Nakajima, Waseda Univ.
– Hyelim Oh, Nat’l Univ. of Singapore
– Jan Ondrus, Essec Business School
– Min-Seok Pang, Temple Univ.
– Jaehyun Park, Tokyo Institute of Technology
– Youngki Park, George Washington Univ.
– Mohammad Rahman, Purdue Univ.
– Pallab Sanyal, George Mason Univ.
– Sooil Shin, Univ. of Wisconsin, Green Bay
– Ayoung Suh, City Univ. of Hong Kong
– Andreas Symeonidis, Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki
– Dimitrios Tsekouras, Rotterdam School of Management
– Jun Wang, Univ. College London
– Sunil Wattal, Temple Univ.
– Lizhen Xu, Georgia Institute of Technology
– Victoria Yoon, Virginia Commonwealth Univ.
– Guo Zhiling, Singapore Management Univ.