The 19th International Conference on Electronic Commerce: ICEC 2017
Pangyo, Seongnam, Korea, August 17- 18, 2017
CALL FOR PAPER
We invite you to submit a paper to be considered for inclusion in the Program of the 19th International Conference on Electronic Commerce: ICEC 2017. Accepted papers will be presented on August 17-18, 2017. The detailed information will be available in due course through the conference website (https://www.icec.net). ICEC 2017 is hosted by KIISS (Korea Intelligent Information System Society) and ICEC (International Center for Electronic Commerce, icec.net), and held in conjunction with Smart Connected World 2017(https://smartconnected.world/).
The Theme: 4th Industrial Revolution and e-Commerce
We invite submissions in all areas of Information Systems research and especially encourage submission related to the conference theme “4th Industrial Revolution and e-Commerce.” With the advent of internet-of-things, cloud computing, big data and other mobile-related technologies, e-Commerce has expanded boundaries to the new era of industrial revolution. The emergence of artificial intelligence and widespread big data infrastructures provide ample opportunities for researchers to challenge new theories and empirical analysis covering various business issues. The authors are asked to find ways to balance the theoretical aspects and practical aspects of e-Commerce in utilizing this new trend and encouraged to cover some of characteristics of the theme and analyze real businesses and technology cases.
|Paper Submission Deadline:||April 23, 2017|
|Paper Decision:||May 24, 2017|
|Camera-ready papers and abstracts:||June 15, 2017|
|– Design Theory for Wellness Using IT
– Internet-of-Things for Security and Safety
– Artificial Intelligence for e-Commerce and Wellness
– Big Data and Machine Learning in e-Commerce
– Food Business in e-Commerce
– Entertainment, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
– Smart Connected Products and Services
– Smart and Wearable Technologies
– Cloud Services and Service Innovation
|– Smart Factory and Manufacturing
– Mobile and Social Commerce
– Social Media and Social Networking
– Emerging Financial Technology (Fintech)
– Smart Health & Hospitals
– Smart Tourism and Smart Logistics
– Organic Media for Connected World
– Human Computer Interactions
– Bright Internet and Cybersecurity
– Education in Cyberspace
– Online-to-offline Services in e-Commerce
Please submit your papers here (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icec20170). The online submission system is hosted by EasyChair Conference System. If you don’t have an EasyChair account, please create one and then log on to make your submission. The deadline for paper submission is April 23, 2017. Submissions must be original and must not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. Articles should be limited to 8 pages in length totally (including also abstract and references), and follow the ACM Proceeding guidelines for formatting (acm.org/publications/article-templates/proceedings-template.html/).
The official ACM Proceedings format is available as a template in Word format (pubform_ICEC2017.docx). Please submit your manuscript in PDF format via the EasyChair system and set your email SPAM settings to allow emails from email@example.com. All accepted papers will be published in the ACM digital library within its International Conference Proceedings Series.
High quality papers from ICEC 2017 will be invited to be fast-tracked (at the authors’ prerogative) to:
– Electronic Commerce Research and Applications (SCI/SSCI) – An ICEC 2017 dedicated special issue on “4th Industrial Revolution and e-Commerce”
– Journal of Universal Computer Science(SCIE) will invite a number of high quality papers related to “Context-awareness”.
– Multimedia Tools and Applications (SCIE) will invite a number of high quality papers related to “Recommendation services”.
– Relevant papers on Smart Tourism will be invited to the special issue on “Informatics/Data Analysis in Smart Tourism” in Information Processing & Management (SSCI), to the special issue on “Mobile Technology and Smart Tourism Development” in Sustainability (SSCI), to the special Issue on “Smart Tourism and Competitive Advantage for Stakeholders” in Tourism Journal, or the special issues of Journal of Information Systems (KCI) and Journal of the Korea Service Management Society (KCI).
– The Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems (Listed in Korean Citation Index: KCI)
|Conference Honorary Co-Chairs
– Robert Kauffman, Singapore Management Univ., Singapore
– Norman Sadeh, CMU, USA
– Jae Kyu Lee, KAIST, Korea
– Paulo Novais, University of Minho, Portugal
– Jin Sung Choi, SK Telecom, Korea
– Kyoung Jun Lee, ICEC & KIISS., Korea
– Taekyung Kim, Suwon Univ., Korea
– Seong Wook Chae, Hoseo Univ., Korea
– Jae Young Choi, Ajou Univ., Korea
– Sung Byung Yang, Kyung Hee Univ., Korea
|Organizing Members (TBA)|
|– Jason Jung, Chung-Ang Univ.
– Jinwook Lee, Samsung Electronics
– Jongwoo Kim, Hanyang Univ.
– Kwang Sun Choi, BigBang Angels
– Kyung Sik Shin, Ewha Women’s Univ.
– Chulmo Koo, Kyung Hee Univ.
– Seungdo Lee, KSTEC
|– Sun Young Koong, Benple Inc.
– Arum Park, Kyung Hee Univ.
– Byounggu Choi, Kookmin Univ.
– Christopher Han, SAP Design & Co-Innovation Center
– Jungho Jun, Benple Inc.
|Program Committee Members (TBA)|
|Jörn Altmann, Seoul National Univ.
Youngsok Bang, Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong
Younghoon Chang, BNU-HKBU United International College
Yuanyuan Chen, National Univ. of Singapore
Chitharanjan Chinnapaka, London Met Univ.
Sunghun Chung, Univ. of Queensland
Xianjun Geng, Univ. of Texas at Dallas
Kim Huat Goh, Nanyang Technological Univ.
Jahyun Goo, Florida Atlantic Univ.
Kunsoo Han, McGill Univ.
Fu-Shiung Hsieh, Chaoyang Univ. of Technology
Kuo-Wei (David) Hsu, National Chengchi Univ.
Mark Hoogendoorn, VU Univ. of Amsterdam
Ke-Wei Huang, National Univ. of Singapore
Keumseok Kang, Florida International Univ.
Keongtae Kim, City Univ. of Hong Kong
Yongsuk Kim, HKUST
Byungwan Koh, Univ. of Calgary
Khim Yong Koh, National Univ. of Singapore
Juhee Kwon, City Univ. of Hong Kong
Wai Lam, Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong
Karl R. Lang, City Univ. of New York
Chul Ho Lee, KAIST
Gunwoong Lee, Nanyang Technological Univ.
Victoria Yoon, Virginia Commonwealth Univ.
|Habin Lee, Brunel Univ. London
Jung Lee, Hankuk Univ. of Foreign Studies
Kyung Young Lee, Bishop’s Univ.
One-Ki Lee, Univ. of Massachusetts, Boston
Sanghee Lim, Johns Hopkins Univ.
Fan Liu, Shandong Univ. of Science and Technology
Dan Ma, Singapore Management Univ.
Tatsuo Nakajima, Waseda Univ.
Hyelim Oh, Nat’l Univ. of Singapore
Jan Ondrus, Essec Business School
Min-Seok Pang, Temple Univ.
Jaehyun Park, Tokyo Institute of Technology
Youngki Park, George Washington Univ.
Mohammad Rahman, Purdue Univ.
Pallab Sanyal, George Mason Univ.
Sooil Shin, Univ. of Wisconsin, Green Bay
Ayoung Suh, City Univ. of Hong Kong
Andreas Symeonidis, Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki
Dimitrios Tsekouras, Rotterdam School of Management
Jun Wang, Univ. College London
Sunil Wattal, Temple Univ.
Lizhen Xu, Georgia Institute of Technology
Guo Zhiling, Singapore Management Univ.
– Jihee Choi (Korea Intelligent Information System Society)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: +82-2-3295-0997